Monday, September 1, 2008

First post

Well, here's my first post - my first blog. I've transferred most of my personal pics over from our family's homepage as my wife is moving from that to her own personal blog, which focuses on scrapbooking. The emphasis of the homepage is about our biggest blessing, our daughter, Kaitlyn. She came into our life on July 31, 2005. Her story is a touching one and one that's positively changed our life forever. If you'd like to read more of it, I've included it in the links. My wife's site is also listed there. As soon as I figure things out, I want to upload my own musical compositions, which is the purpose of this blog. In the meantime, uploading photos was the easiest thing to accomplish. I hope to see things improve as time goes along.

2 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

Congrats Hubbie on your first post...it looks great! =) The template couldn't be more fitting! Thanks for making me a blog buddy...I'll do the same on mine.

Mark said...

Your blog looks great! So glad I will be able to keep up with the Kelsey family from 300 miles away... :-)