Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another busy week. Piano juries were held on Monday for my piano class and the school's Veteran's Day assembly, which featured two numbers from my top choir and one from my top band.

I started a discussion on Amazon that has peaked a bit of interest. The discussion is asking what an individual's top five instrumental numbers are - pieces that have impacted his/her life personally. The link is http://www.amazon.com/tag/music/forum/ref=cm_cd_pg_oldest?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1YA4ZE83NG9MC&cdPage=1&cdSort=newest&cdThread=Tx1LDFUZX3WSIS1&displayType=tagsDetail

Other things...I finally got a few planes done that have been sitting on my shelf for the past year: North American F-107, North American F-1 Fury, and the McDonnell F-3 Demon. I'll take some photos and post them this week.

Only four more planes to go and the series is complete. It's been an insane journey that I began in high school with eight planes. I still have three of them in my collection - the rest, I either repainted or bought new to create better versions. The four that remain will have to be scratch-built as there aren't any companies nor individuals who make these rare "X" planes.

Now that they're done, I think it's time to clean the hobby room and get back to the Model T. Only God knows when the car will be running again. All it takes is money.

No comments: