Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas CD done and selling

It's been a long time coming...I finally put together a Christmas CD of solo piano arrangements that I've created. It's now available for purchase online at via Paypal. The cost is $10.00 per CD, with S/H $4.00. As it stands, I've sold fifteen at this season's first Jazz Disciple's concert.

Since my family is on a single income, I try not to use any of our monthly income to repair the Model T. The money from the CD sales will go to rebuild the engine - I hope by spring - just in time for Kaitlyn and I to resume our weekly trips to the park. For us, riding in the Model T has become part of our family's recreation. We'd take a quick drive to Starbucks or down to Fred Meyer; however, the greatest joy was taking Kaitlyn to the park in it every weekend. If it wasn't raining, we'd go for a drive. Both of us had a great time and it was a way that I could share the joy of antique cars with her. Even at age two, she got excited to ride in the "Mol T," as she called it.
If you interested in what's on the CD, below is the track listing. I hope to get sound clips up and running soon.

Have a great December!
TRACK LISTING

Angels We Have Heard On High
We Three Kings
O Christmas Tree
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Go Tell It On The Mountain
Away In A Manger
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day
I Wonder As I Wander
Of The Father’s Love Begotten
Silent Night
Lo, How a Rose E’re Blooming
The First Noel

No comments: